•Lymphatic Detox Massage
•Brain Cleanse Massage
•Integral Hatha Yoga
•Breath & Stress Reduction
•FlowArts -Hoop, Staff, Torches
•1-4 week Cleansing Program
•Holistic Health Resources
SUBSCRIBE for free healing lessons:
A long-time client, who is wonderful to work with, recently wrote a lovely Testimonial. Thanks so much for your supportive thoughts and loyalty!
“Marci Javril is an extraordinary body worker. She has been working with me for about 20 years. She is not only skilled in massage techniques, she has been able to take me to important spiritual revelations through her sensitive touch. I am not normally a ‘woo-woo’ kind of person who lives in a world of alternate energy, but Marci has the gift to bring one very deep to a truly healing place. I heartily recommend her services!”
~ MKE – Journalist and Editor
Learn about self-massage for breasts & belly, yoga stretches, breathing exercises, and detox habits, to prevent and/or recover from cancer, chemo therapy, surgery, or any health crisis.
• Yoga, Massage, Breath, Awareness, Detox & Lifestyle Guidelines
• All breast & belly massages demos are done on myself, and by using props, toys and anatomy charts • No nudity, no partner work, no photos or recordings • Participants choose topics, CLICK to see Details on Meet-Up!
• Donation suggested $15-25 to cover costs of handout, no one turned away for lack of funds • Private location disclosed when you RSVP . *Portable Classroom means you can invite me to your group/event. Get updates from Meetup for calendar.
This format is meant to empower YOU to heal YOURSELF, and if you desire to, please pass it forward, share with your intimate partner, girlfriend, mother & community. Strict Confidentiality because of very personal nature of content. You can introduce yourself as Jane Doe if you like.
CLICK for more on HOW to JOIN & WHAT TO EXPECT: When you arrive, you can submit your anonymous question, which will be answered during the class. Topics will vary depending upon YOUR requests! All portions are optional to participate, you can always “sit this one out”, take notes, have a snack, use bathroom, adapt the technique to meet YOUR needs.
My specialities include:
•Lymph Detox Massage – general anatomy & bioscience
•Belly Melt – massage for colon, internal organs, weight loss
•Breast Massage for cancer prevention – short & long version
•Breast Cancer Recovery – implants or not, scars, lymphedema
•Breast Implant Recovery – adhesions, swelling, maintenance
•Post-Surgical Recovery – guidelines for scar massage
•Pelvic Floor Health – yoga, breath, physical therapy
•Post-Partum Recovery – Csection improvement, bladder function
I’m dedicated to teaching you how to use your own Human Resources – Head, Heart & Hands – to ReCreate YourSelf on every level, and develop habits that will elevate your Quality of Life.
Looking forward to sharing this important information with you! Much Love, @VitalityMarci
#1) FRIDAY Nov 4 at 12:00PM Pacific Daylight Savings
• Healthy Lifestyle Made Easy • cheap choices, tips & habits • toys, tools, props • pacing your health improvement
#2) SUNDAY Nov 6 at 6:00PM Pacific Standard Time !! TURN YOUR CLOCKS BACK !!
• Detoxification of Lymphatic System • how your immune system works • how we digest, assimilate & eliminate
#3) MONDAY Nov 14 at 12:00PM Pacific Standard Time
• BodyMindSpirit: Integration for longevity • awareness & relaxation practices • The Gunas, noticing opposites
#4) THURSDAY Nov 17 at 6:00PM Pacific Standard Time
• 7 Simple Steps for Daily Detox • Clearing your Body’s attic, backyard, garage & basement • fitting it into your routine
• Click link for 10 question HEALTH SURVEY
Everyone responding will have the opportunity to receive the first Course Module FREE!
• Help create the health program of your dreams! I’m conducting a brief survey and your input would be appreciated. Your responses will not be published and you can remain anonymous. If you are not currently on my VIP List, your email will NOT be collected, unless you write it in at the end.
How ARE you? In fact I REALLY want to know this time. So many people ask you how you are, without really wanting to hear the details. I wanna hear it ALL! Your honest comments are welcome.
• Why? What will I do with this information?
I am creating an Online Home Study Course for people like you, and I want to shape it to YOUR ACTUAL NEEDS, not just the material I already know (and love to share).
• You can help me help you better! With everyone’s responses, I’m putting together an evergreen Course that you will be able to access at your own pace, optionally discuss your process with a support group, and interact with me, too. Please join me on the journey towards better health, so I can cut to the chase and offer the best of my encyclopedia of resources.
Thanks once again for completing Health Survey, it will never be published, it’s for my eyes ONLY, and I am so deeply appreciative of your candid remarks, with or without your signature. ~ Warmly, Marci Javril
• Optional: help Name this Course – working title “Become Your Own Healer” School – your suggestions are taken seriously. Big Prize to the one who knocks my sox off.
Choose 1 or more Wellness Topics
•In the Library: Cleansing Guidelines, BodyMind Exercises, Spiritual Counseling, Anatomy Charts, Resources & References.
•On the Yoga Mat: Hatha Yoga Asana refinement, Pranayama, Internal Yoga for sexual
vitality, Emotional Release Breathwork.
•On the Massage Table: Melting Touch Method© includes Lymphatic Drainage Detox Massage, Myofascial Release, Cranio-Sacral Balancing, Scar and Adhesion Softening,
Internal Organ Detox.
•Outdoor/Play Space: Hoop Dance, Fitness, Flow Arts, Improvisation, Creative Movement Therapy, Laughter Yoga.
•In the Virtual Space: Phone, Skype, Google Hangout, Webinar, Radio, TV.
Get my eBook on Amazon
Feel Like Yourself Again: heal and recover from injury, surgery and illness
SUBSCRIBE for free lessons! www.YouTube.com/MarciJavril
•skype/phone – $80/hr
•in Marina Office* – $100/hr
•Guest Speaker – price negotiable
BLISSPAK discounts (*in office only)
4-hours/ halfday – $380
6-hours/ fullday – $540
8-hours/ training – $680
Every BODY Deserves a Massage Week is July 10-16 nationwide, sponsored by Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals, I’ve been a professional member since 1992.
To celebrate my loyal VIP List members, I’ve decided to extend a 25% DISCOUNT OFFER* for a 2-hr-back-to-back-Session
I encourage you to Bring-a-Friend, and each of you will receive a relaxing, energizing 1-hour Session for the lowest price I’ve offered in 4 years!
only $150 for 2 hours = $75/hr (normal price $100/hr)
So CALL ME before August! 310-306-9838
While one person receives a Session (choose your favorite WELLNESS topic such as massage, yoga, research, creative play), the other can enjoy my living room with extensive library, relaxing couch, Wifi, or you can take a 20-min RT walk to my neighborhood park and shops.
Or, simply take the 2-hour Session for yourself alone so we can optionally combine your massage with your hot topic: spiritual counseling, creative movement, anatomy studies…
*OFFER* only applies to a 2-hour time frame in my Marina office. P.S. I have Selected Summer Saturdays to offer returning clients – let’s check our schedules. ~XOMJ
Celebrating & Honoring my Mentors on latest Pinterest Board! My goal is to bring you the PRECIOUS & SPECIAL Women in my life’s History Book, that I have personally met, been influenced or trained by, admired, appreciated, and grown from knowing them, who have added so much insight & creativity into my journey. Chronological, starting with my Mom, my Grandmother, and my Christian Science foundation, I have been extraordinarily BLESSED to have been with PIONEERS in their field.
Here’s the list – Jean Mother, Eunice Grandmother, Mary Baker Eddy, Joan Miller Best, Mrs. Frances Thorne Pendleton, Hanna Kroeger, Consuelo Atlas, Jane Ganet Sigel, Emilie Conrad, Twyla Tharp, Nancy Stark Smith, Ruth Zaporah, Crimson Rose, Lynda Cesara, Joan Collins, Janis Mattox, Lena Kristina Tuulse, Dr. Vikki G. Hufnagel, Lynn Wind, Anindo Marshall, Linda Yudin, Jo Cobett, Fatima Abate, Bodhi Avinasha, Dr. Judy Kuriansky, Susan Levin, Alexandria Brown, Anah Reichenbach, Porter Tinsley, My sisters.